Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Breakout®LONG, LEAN MUSCLE TAKEN TO THE MODERN EDGE
The Breakout is a muscular modern chopper with pure ‘stop you in your tracks’ attitude. Be seen. Be respected. And when the light turns green, be gone.
Features may include:REACH FOR THE DRAG BARS AND UNLEASH IT ON THE STREET
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- 240MM REAR TIRE
A muscular tire that is the perfect embodiment of classic drag-bike heritage pumping through this ride.
- DIGITAL RISER GAUGE
Wide digital instrumentation, mounted on risers to be close to your field of vision. Speed readout, fuel gauge, and gear indicator.
- 3.5 GALLON TANK
A smooth top fuel tank that accentuates the big, powerful Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering, quick acceleration and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Height: 41.9
- Length: 93.3
- Seat Height: 26.2
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 66.7
- Width: 37.4
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: 130/60 R21 63H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 21.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 40
- Rear Tire Description: 240/40 R18 79V
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: V
- Rear Tire Width (in): 9.4
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 240
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Dry Weight: 648.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.69
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1175
- Max Payload: 503
- Wet Weight: 672.0
- SEC / ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.