Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® DeluxeSHOW MEETS GO
A bright, nostalgic boulevard cruiser that turns heads and rumbles with modern know-how and attitude.
Features may include:BEAUTIFUL TO THE BONE
- CHROME LACED WHEELS WITH WHITEWALL TIRES
One of the defining styling features of the Softail®Deluxe model. They're a nod to the ’50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
- PULL-BACK HANDLEBARS
These bars offer confidence-inspiring, easy-reach ergonomics with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
- COMFORTABLE SOLO SEAT
An ergonomic design that’ll keep you going from day into the night.
- RETRO-MODERN STYLED LED LIGHTING
LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light so you can see and be seen.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Fender trim: rear
- Floor boards: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: chrome
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Height: 44.3
- Length: 95.1
- Seat Height: 26.8
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Width: 37.6
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop MT90-16 72H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 85
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop MU85 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 668.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.61
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Wet Weight: 697.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.