Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Heritage Classic 114FROM THE SHADY SIDE OF THE FAMILY TREE
The dark style, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into a new place.
Features may include:TRADITION IS GOOD, BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN SITTING STILL
- A DARK CLASSIC WITH MODERN EDGE
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley®motorcycle, this would be the one.
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- LOCKABLE AND SEALED SADDLEBAGS
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- DETACHABLE WINDSCREEN
Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Fender trim: rear
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Saddle bags: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: high
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: chrome
- Saddle bags: studded
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.7
- Height: 53.9
- Length: 95.1
- Seat Height: 26.8
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Width: 36.6
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: 130/90 R16 53H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Rear Tire Description: 150/80 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Cargo Volume: 1
- Dry Weight: 697.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.68
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Wet Weight: 728.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.