Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Road King®STYLE THAT SPEAKS OF DECADES OF LOVE FOR THE OPEN ROAD
The stripped-down nostalgic style was born in the ‘60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine brings it all into the right now, fast.
Features may include:THE TIMELESS CLASSIC BUILT FOR TODAY
- HIAWATHA HEADLAMP AND NACELLE
Born in the ’60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a long distance high beam and wide low beam.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® V-TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- RESPONSIVE SUSPENSION
High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER® WHEELS
A 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheel in the front, and a 16-inch Impeller® to match in the back.
- ONE-TOUCH OPENING SADDLEBAGS
Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH OPTIONAL ABS
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: high
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 5.3
- Height: 56.3
- Length: 96.5
- Seat Height: 27.8
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 37.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/80 R17 65H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: 65H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 17.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/65 R16 81H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: 81H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 798.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.19
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Max Payload: 524
- Wet Weight: 836.0
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.