Color:Scorched Orange/Black Denim
Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® SpecialKICKS HOT ROD BAGGER STYLE INTO A HIGHER GEAR
The custom hot rod bagger look stops people in their tracks. Now powered up with the Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine, you’ll leave them in your dust.
Features may include:GET ON AND SET THE PACE
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- TALON™ WHEELS
Big, bold black wheels with spokes that extend all the way to the edge of the rim, so you can roll in with style and attitude.
- STRETCHED SADDLEBAGS
Designed to accentuate the long and low profile for an iconic, custom look.
- BLACKED-OUT EVERYTHING
Blacked-out front forks, handlebars, tank console and exhaust for an aggressive, modern look.
- NEW BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
A new, evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function of the latest mobile devices and tablets, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- RESPONSIVE SUSPENSION
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: low
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Total speakers: 2
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 52.6
- Length: 95.5
- Seat Height: 27.2
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 37.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/60 R19 61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Cargo Volume: 2
- Dry Weight: 798.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.34
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Max Payload: 524
- Wet Weight: 836.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.