Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Sport Glide®IF YOU’RE GOING TO ROAM, ROAM HARD
Devour endless miles of highway. Lean hard through twisting roads. Hit the night spots. Adventure is yours for the taking on the Sport Glide®.
Features may include:TAKE YOUR WANDERINGS TO A HIGHER LEVEL
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
Inverted front forks and a rear mono-shock with external preload adjustment give you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation, including extra cargo and/or passengers.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME
The Sport Glide® motorcycle rides on the reinvented Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
- FRONT MINI-FAIRING
The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
- BLACKED OUT CUSTOM LOOK
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, aggressive black machine highlighted “Mantis” cast aluminum wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide® a stealthy style.
- MODERN TECHNOLOGIES
You get lots of modern features, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: low
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: lockable
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: inverted fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.7
- Height: 44.1
- Length: 91.7
- Seat Height: 26.5
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Width: 38.3
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Description: 130/70 R18 63H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: 180/70 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Cargo Volume: 1
- Dry Weight: 670.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.61
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Wet Weight: 699.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.