Engine:Evolution V Twin 1202cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Forty-Eight®STAND ALL THE WAY OUT
Heavy-hitting style with fat tires and an iconic peanut tank. Designed with its signature bulldog stance and 1200cc of corner cranking torque.
Features may include:WE DIDN’T REBUILD IT. WE RELOADED IT.
- 1200 CC AIR-COOLED EVOLUTION® ENGINE
An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminum heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency.
- FAT FRONT WHEEL
Custom rubber reminiscent of the lead-sled culture. You get a beefy front end with a tall, fat MT90 tire that gives the bike a dominating presence up front and provides a smooth ride and solid handling.
- 49MM FORK WITH CARTRIDGE DAMPENING
The brawny 49mm front fork is accentuated by massive triple clamps and fork brace. We’ve also added cartridge damping technology to keep the handling crisp and confident, no matter how rough or winding the road ahead.
- EMULSION REAR SHOCK WITH SCREW ADJUSTER
Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
- SPLIT 9-SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
A set of black hardcore rims with added machined highlights to set off the design. They’re built of lightweight cast aluminium, so even with the plentitude of fat black rubber rolling underneath the ride feels light and nimble.
- FOUNDATION BRAKE SYSTEM
An innovative, high-performing system that gives riders more confidence on the road and more power and predictability when you squeeze the brakes.
- ICONIC 2.1 GALLON FUEL TANK
A classic peanut fuel tank design that adds to the machine's low, powerful bulldog look, showing off the solid mass of the engine and the rawboned style of the lean Sportster® frame.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension size (in): 49
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Rear brake diameter: 11.8
- Ground Clearance: 4.3
- Height: 43.3
- Length: 85.2
- Seat Height: 28.0
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 59.3
- Width: 32.9
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 130/90 B16 73H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: 73H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 150/80 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: 77H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 545.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.21
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1000
- Max Payload: 444
- Wet Weight: 556.0
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.