Engine:Evolution V Twin 1202cc
2018 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Iron 1200™
A modern take on what’s been putting big grins on the faces of Sportster® motorcycle riders for decades.Features may include:
- 1200cc Evolution® Engine
1200cc at your command to deliver tons of torque for an unforgettably fun ride.
- Blacked-Out Finishes
Blacked-out finishes from its powertrain to its air cleaner cover to its exhaust. Equipped to take on the urban grid.
- Throwback 70’s Custom Tank Art
Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic shows the bike’s retro roots.
- Caf√© Solo Seat
Sit "in" the bike while your hands and feet reach naturally to the controls. This seat pays homage to the heritage of the iconic Cafe Racer style.
- Black Mini-Ape Handlebars
Fists in the wind attitude with a conservative rise and bend for rider comfort.
- 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to complement the Dark Custom look.
- Fixed Speed Screen
The fixed black speed screen leaves no question as to the attitude of this motorcycle. Get behind it and hang on.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Rear brake diameter: 11.8
- Ground Clearance: 5.5
- Height: 48.8
- Length: 86.6
- Seat Height: 28.9
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 59.6
- Width: 36.0
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 100/90 R19 57H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 3.9
- Front Tire Width (mm): 100
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 150/80 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 547.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.20
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1000
- Max Payload: 436
- Wet Weight: 564.0
- NO SEC / NO ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (209) 307-7557 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the bike price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment.